Within the Casualty line, apart from offering our damage surveying services related to Civil Liability, ABACO also provides a service of damage assessment of Financial Lines. This service area specializes in this specific sector’s claims management, which, because of its particular characteristics, requires the intervention of qualified professionals who know the operational framework of this business area.
- The team in charge of this surveying type comprises professionals in Europe and Latin America, which enables us to offer a service with the experience and know-how of local markets as well as the communication and presentation skills that stand up to the standards of the reinsurance market.
- Additionally, we also have offices in London and Miami where we lend our services to the reinsurance market, developing field work in many countries and handing in a final product that meets the expectations of the various markets.
- The Casualty Department in Abaco is made up of lawyers, economists and accountant s, as well as engineers, banking specialists, industrial companies, contractors, insurers and stockbrokers.
- Additionally we have an external team of consultants for assessment and support, both in the legal and in the financial accounts area.
The fields of intervention in our Financial Lines are:
- Directors and Managers
- Staff infidelity and Financial Risks
- Banking Policies
- Professional Civil Liability
- Fraud, scams and cyber crime